Roger heads up our Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) team based in the Perth office, and is responsible for the strategic planning and administration of our 500+ funds.
His knowledge in relation to superannuation is extensive and was presented with the National Top Achiever award for topping the Superannuation Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) 2012 national exam (now known as SMSF Association).
Roger joined Byfields in 2008 after working for a boutique firm in West Perth from 1992. Since that time Roger’s skills have been utilised by many clients to ensure they receive the maximum benefits of running a SMSF. With Roger as director of the SMSF team, the division continues to grow.
Originally from a family farm at Tincurrin, Roger is married to Natalie and has two children.
SERVICES ROGER PROVIDES
- Strategic planning for maximum taxation benefits
- Administration of 500+ funds
- Complex SMSF investments and pensions
- Structuring and advice
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- SMSF Association
- Bachelor of Business (Curtin University)
- Chartered Accountant
- SMSF Association Specialist Advisor
- Registered Tax Agent