We seek a Tax Accountant (Graduate to 2 years’ experience), to join our professional, supportive accounting team in our Merredin office.
Our highly successful and well-established firm provides a progressive and flexible working environment where you will gain quality experience with a focus on training.
Our graduates work within a structured team, receiving solid training and mentoring to enhance their career progress.
Reporting to a supervising accountant you will gain broad exposure in both taxation and financial reporting for all entities as well as work with superannuation funds.
Your day-to-day duties will involve, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Income tax returns
- Track flow of completed tax returns
- Activity statements for companies and trusts, partnerships & individuals
- Ensure compliance obligations are met
- Assist Director & manager to resolve general client queries.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good technical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow defined processes and systems
Our staff enjoy:
- CPA/CA fees and memberships paid
- Study Leave
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Fund Membership
- Financial Planning advice for staff
- Combined office functions
- Subsidised uniform.
- Country living convenience
- Being a part of a family oriented culture
What you’ll need to succeed
An interest in agriculture, excellent time management, a strong work ethic as well as high attention to detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return
The opportunity to work for a respected firm and be part of an excellent culture and a friendly, supportive team environment.
We manage clients located throughout the Western Australian Wheatbelt region from as far as Esperance across to Broome and the Great Southern region, supporting them with all aspects of their businesses.
Byfields are the largest WA based CPA firm with 11 Directors and over 90 staff. We operate through seven offices, with the head office located in Belmont, and rural offices in Northam, Merredin, Narrogin, Wagin, York, Beverley and Esperance.
We specialise in providing major accounting services to broad acre farmers and work with some of the larger grain growers in WA.
What you need to do now
If you believe you have the skills and drive to fulfill this role, please upload your Resume (PDF format) and the Application Form linked below (PDF format), submitted via the contact form below and apply today.
Byfields is a CPA Recognised Employer
Please ensure all applications are in PDF format. Applications other than PDF format may not be accepted. All applicants will be required to provide identification and proof of working rights in Australia. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Byfields is an Equal Opportunity Employer.