Cameron is a CPA Accountant, and Manager of our Northam office who has been providing taxation and business services since 2003.
Cameron grew up on the family farm in Goomalling and still has a strong interest in agricultural practices and operation, regularly getting back home when he can and helping out.
He is passionate about assisting his farming and business clients proactively manage their tax, accounting and succession needs.
Cameron and his wife have 2 boys and live in Northam where he is actively involved in the community through his coaching and volunteering through his son’s sports. He is also an avid sports watcher and still enjoys playing a game of basketball in the local comp.
SERVICES CAMERON PROVIDES
- Taxation planning
- Farm and business taxation services
- Asset ownership structure advice
- Entity restructuring
- Assist with more complex income tax issues
- Indirect tax advice (FBT, GST etc.)
- Bachelor of Business, Double Major in Accounting and Electronic Commerce (Edith Cowan University)
- Certified Practising Accountant