Craig is a director based in the Perth office, and also regularly visiting Merredin.
Growing up on the family farm at North Burracoppin, Craig started work in the Byfields Merredin office in January 1997 after graduating from Curtin University in 1996. Craig advises a range of broad acre farming businesses in the Wheatbelt.
Craig is married to Nicola with young children Chloe and Josh, regularly hacks his way around a golf course, and is a keen follower of his beloved West Coast Eagles.
SERVICES CRAIG PROVIDES
- Farm taxation advice
- Succession Planning (including understanding of farm related personal issues)
- Small business taxation advice
- Estate Planning Assistance and Structural Advice
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent