Gordon is a Certified Practising Accountant providing a variety of business advisory and taxation services to a large range of clients. Graduating from The University of Western Australia, Gordon commenced work with Byfields in 2007, and became a director in the business in 2021.
Growing up in the family business, Gordon has learnt the valuable insights on the “ins and outs” of running a business and enjoys sharing them with all his clients.
He has a keen interest in not only helping clients achieve their business and financial goals, but also forming lasting relationships with his clients and peers.
Gordon, a director of the Byfields Business division, is proud that all of the accounting team are Xero certified.
SERVICES GORDON PROVIDES
- Business advisory and taxation services
- Business entity structure and restructure advice
- Business valuations
- Due diligence assistance
- Assisting with estate and succession planning
- Indirect tax advice (FBT, GST etc.)
- CPA Australia
- The Tax Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (The University of Western Australia)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Chartered Tax Advisor