Mark is an Accountant and Associate of our Esperance office. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser and has been providing taxation and business services since 1996.
Mark grew up in South Africa and since qualifying as an accountant has worked in South Africa, Europe and Australia. His experience includes working with large multi-national corporations in the past to now focussing on small to medium businesses.
Mark believes that listening to his client’s needs and speaking in plain English are the key to good client relationships. He works hard to be accessible to his clients and proactively manages their accounting and taxation needs.
Mark and his wife have one son and live in Esperance where he spends his time enjoying the pristine beaches and tending to his veggie patch.
SERVICES MARK PROVIDES
- Business advisory and taxation services
- Business entity structure and restructure advice
- Tax planning and more complex tax issues
- Purchasing and sale of business advice
- Indirect tax advice (GST, FBT etc.)
- The Tax Institute of Australia
- National Tax & Accountants' Association Ltd
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Certified Practising Accountant (South Africa)