Working in our Merredin office for 18 months Scott developed a strong passion for working in agriculture and with rural clients in WA. Now working from our Perth office, Scott is fortunate to be able to continue working in this industry, and enjoys assisting our rural clients.
Scott is a member of CPA Australia and has been working with agribusiness clients since 2008. Scott is committed to helping his farming and rural clients proactively manage their tax and assist with the operation and structuring of their businesses.
Proud husband and father of two boys, Scott enjoys watching his kids play football, cricket and basketball.
SERVICES SCOTT PROVIDES
- Farm and business taxation services
- Business entity structure advice and restructuring
- Asset ownership structure advice
- Assisting with estate and succession planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Certified Practising Accountant