Sherly is a member of the Institute of Public Accountants with over 13 years’ experience in the industry, providing farm and business taxation services to a wide of range of clients.
A manager based in the firm’s Perth Agribusiness division, Sherly enjoys mentoring our graduates and new staff on accounting fundamentals and ensuring they learn the importance of connecting with our client’s needs and not just basic taxation.
Sherly enjoys helping her clients achieve their business and financial goals and assisting where possible to reach their potential in business. She is always on hand to share her knowledge where needed.
SERVICES SHERLY PROVIDES
- Farm and business taxation services
- Taxation planning
- Entity structure and restructuring advice
- Assisting with estate and succession planning
- Assistance with software selection and conversion
- Assist with more complex income tax issues
- Indirect tax advice (FBT, GST etc.)
- Institute of Public Accountants
- The Tax Institute of Australia
- Association of Financial Advisers
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Fellow of Tax Institute (FTI)