Working in our Perth office in the Agribusiness division, Simon joined Byfields in 2009 firstly in the Northam office, in the town that he grew up in. He was there for 6 years then transferred to the Perth office in 2015.
Simon enjoys working alongside clients, helping them navigate the complex challenges they face in business and life. He likes to spend his weekends either in or on top of the water ideally with a fishing rod in hand, attached to a fish.
Simon is a member of CPA Australia and has over 14 years of experience working in the accounting industry.
SERVICES SIMON PROVIDES
- Farm and business taxation services
- Business entity structure advice and restructuring
- Asset ownership structure advice
- Assisting with estate and succession planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Certified Practising Accountant